I HAte D'n'b!!!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Supah No0b

Postby SverVe » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 pm

hello

Three Poster

Postby DF » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:18 pm

I guess neurofunk as a fusion from techstep goes into darkstep or liquid funk.. I like the second side of it more.. Break, Er.ic, Proktah, Quadrant)

CoreCore Member

Postby MrKoekje » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 pm

I don't much care for dnb (come to think of it, I don't much care for most electronic music, excluding breakcore, dubstep and "IDM"). I mean, it's not particularly bad, but most of it sounds the same to me. There's a few techstep tracks I like, though, as well as a lot of ragga jungle. However, even that's pretty monolithic; I've noticed that almost every ragga jungle track has this weird "FWEW-WEW-WEW-WEW" sound somewhere in the beginning, it's like some kind of laser-zap noise. So yeah, that's my two cents on dnb.

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 am

MrKoekje wrote:I don't much care for dnb (come to think of it, I don't much care for most electronic music, excluding breakcore, dubstep and "IDM"). I mean, it's not particularly bad, but most of it sounds the same to me. There's a few techstep tracks I like, though, as well as a lot of ragga jungle. However, even that's pretty monolithic; I've noticed that almost every ragga jungle track has this weird "FWEW-WEW-WEW-WEW" sound somewhere in the beginning, it's like some kind of laser-zap noise. So yeah, that's my two cents on dnb.

I bet you would make a fucking excelent politician, lazer noises always win. :D

But i mean dnb is pretty wide genre, just listen too good dnb i always say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmth-nCNcLs
This is borderline dnb, it almost crosses over in breakbeat.(pretty hard indeed)

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby kosmonavt » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm

PEPCORE wrote:
MrKoekje wrote:I don't much care for dnb (come to think of it, I don't much care for most electronic music, excluding breakcore, dubstep and "IDM"). I mean, it's not particularly bad, but most of it sounds the same to me. There's a few techstep tracks I like, though, as well as a lot of ragga jungle. However, even that's pretty monolithic; I've noticed that almost every ragga jungle track has this weird "FWEW-WEW-WEW-WEW" sound somewhere in the beginning, it's like some kind of laser-zap noise. So yeah, that's my two cents on dnb.

This is borderline dnb, it almost crosses over in breakbeat.(pretty hard indeed)

I like the way he used Fruity loopsFPC drum machine presets. He made them actually sound good.

Hardcore Member

Postby Terminal42 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:19 am

Holy shit I love this topic..

Hardcore Member

Postby themanlikekg » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 pm

PEPCORE wrote:

That tune is a fucking killer! Ive been loving most of the stuff Current Value has been putting out recently,really feeling the half/quarter step stuff too.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby fap* » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 pm

i like dnb, but it is really played out. seems like everyone i talk to is a dnb djs that is moving over to dubstep, probably due to the assumed popularity of dubstep. honestly, i just wish more people would be original and play what they like...instead of what they think people like or want to hear.

how is any one going to be exposed to anything new if the djs all do the same thing? maybe its where i live and the lack of creative and original people.

QUICK! TO THE BANDWAGON!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::fap*:::::

Pwner

Postby Babylon Disco » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 am

Speaking of Current Value, how does he manage to create those cocktastic bass-thingies? He uses basically the same type of bass in many of his tracks, but I can't really figure it out.

Snafu, this is your cue.

Supah No0b

Postby EllaGuru9.5.32 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 pm

I prefer.... Cheesy trance

Hardcore Member

Postby Terminal42 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am

I freaking hate how long it takes to load this website FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Supah No0b

Postby cubaa » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 pm

hello

Three Poster

Postby cojavim » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:57 pm

yeah, mee too.. when i was younger i used to listen it, but now.. some dnb is great, but it's just little part of it :/ sometimes it's just like pop

Breakcore Member

Postby nethiros » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 pm

dropthis wrote:dnb is stale, limited, retarded, repetitive and boring. dnb is breakcore's low-iq, dribbling half-wit of a step-brother. and if I ever hear it in a club it's usually my cue to stand in the smoking area for 60 minutes while the DJ finishes his dullard set.

HAHAHA OH WOW :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah, breakcore is really innovative and fresh :roll:

n3wb

Postby Congo Tree » Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Cybernetika has a free dnb/psy album

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/cyb ... a-atropos/

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit