shere kahnnnz Chemitone album

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

1337 P0ZT3r

shere kahnnnz Chemitone album

Postby SweetPeaPod » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 pm

First off.. Great album. Awesome for u that it will prob never leave the home page... Fuxxing frozen in time like a bottled fart. Haha
No, but how many of u actually saw all the bullshit fucking posts on there? Holy shit!!! It's like a magnet for dick pills. And did I read right? Is the link broken? Can someone at least fix that, if that is the case?

teh_pwner

Postby S2K08 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:46 am

:)

Yeah I don't know, those have just been building up for years now, I find it hard to undrstand the point of setting up a spambot on that, let alone several, let alone on a breakcore forum in the first place...

Anyways thanks, if the link is broken, I'll re-up it, but there should (hopefully) be some actual news soon, gotta get it gone from there anyway getting sick of looking at it, with that fucking awful cover...
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Normal moderator and owner
Average track rating:
4.7/5 out of 6 votes

Postby PEPCORE » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 am

SweetPeaPod wrote: Fuxxing frozen in time like a bottled fart.

:D

The link is working for me though.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby SweetPeaPod » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 pm

ok.. that's good. i thought i read in one of the comments that the link is broken.. i didn't try 'cause i downloaded it when you first put it up there.
how many downloads you get off that puppy?
it's kinda nice to know that soo many robots are interested in human penis tho... keeps our options open.

Return to Bullshit