does the girlz like bcore?

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Elite!

Postby weyheyhey !! » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:09 pm

hahah YES

though round here, all the cool "trendy" kids like it :)

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:36 pm

weird

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:45 am

DaFruzler wrote:Who cares if girl has some problems with her head, only sexy ass and nice big tits matters to me... well and pretty face + huge lips to make a nice blowjob =))

HAHAHAHAAHAHH you're an idiot.

1337 P0ZT3r

Postby fap* » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:12 am

vank wrote:
fap* wrote:.

i cant speak for other places, but the girls who like breakcore in California are typically pretty...but maybe thats just California!

or is it that i only notice the pretty ones?

lol. true. but why wont they talk to me!?

um, cuz you produce and play crunkcore and terror! grow some dreads and play psy-trance, you know the girls would be all over you then.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::fap*:::::

CoreCore Member

Postby avisupchurch » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:20 am

Neppi wrote:
avisupchurch wrote:Any girls I've met who like this kind of music (and most extreme or "hardcore" styles of music) seem to have severe emotional or psychological problems.

I guess that makes me damaged in some way?

Probably, but not necessarily... to be fair i don't know many girls who are into hardcore or breakcore

But most people, male or female, into this kind of music are maybe a little off, then again a large portion of the human population are also not quite right so maybe this is a moot point.

Hates Breakcore

Postby Thallium » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:38 am

Can we please stop generalising and/or assuming that girls who are into extreme music have some kind of mental abnormality and just conclude that they probably don't you like because you're a wanker? thnx. ;)
Last edited by Thallium on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mighty » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:03 pm

i know a bunch of girls that are into breakcore and hardcore, some of them let me sodomize them. its awesome-o :Super
-Mighty

CoreCore Member

Postby Alan_ » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:40 pm

I know cute chicks that are supercool into crazy music, my problem is trying to find cute gay guys into this stuff. for some reason, I find most gay dudes are into really crap music. no shortage of cool ones, just not many that truly enjoy some of the weirder crap I like.

if you think all chicks into breakcore are dysfunctional, you might be the one with issues. or who knows? maybe it has something to do with some weird drinking water component in your area...

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:50 pm

weyheyhey !! wrote:hahah YES

though round here, all the cool "trendy" kids like it :)

dang, breakcore is "trendy"? i can barely play breakcore in my headphones in boston without someone complaining about it.

oh, and my girlfriend hates the shit as well. i think its almost like another woman to her, you spend so much time attending to every little detail and listening to it over and over again for only a few minutes of pleasure in the end.

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Alan_ wrote:I know cute chicks that are supercool into crazy music, my problem is trying to find cute gay guys into this stuff. for some reason, I find most gay dudes are into really crap music. no shortage of cool ones, just not many that truly enjoy some of the weirder crap I like.

you should invent housecore lol

pixel mod

Postby rtificial » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:46 pm

HORSE FORCE wrote:
Alan_ wrote:I know cute chicks that are supercool into crazy music, my problem is trying to find cute gay guys into this stuff. for some reason, I find most gay dudes are into really crap music. no shortage of cool ones, just not many that truly enjoy some of the weirder crap I like.

you should invent housecore lol

That would be Donna Summer heh.

The Horse Lord!

Postby HORSE FORCE » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:47 pm

lol yeah i guess that would be the closest

CoreCore Member

Postby avisupchurch » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:55 am

Intense people seem to like intense music. I am not so intense as a person. Most of my friends prefer reggae and other types of music that I have little interest in, so right away there's a bit of a mismatch.

>>no shortage of cool ones, just not many that truly enjoy some of the weirder crap I like.

that about sums it up. I'd only have to add that the more our musical tastes line up, the less likely we are to get along.

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 am

avisupchurch wrote:>>no shortage of cool ones, just not many that truly enjoy some of the weirder crap I like.

I love weird crap. because it's usually pretty inovative and like nothing you've ever heard. always a good thing.

Supah No0b

Postby speedcore_whore » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:44 pm

im a girl and i likes the breakcore :D altho i dont seem to be suffering mental illness nor emotional problems... suck whoever "type cast" me there.... DO ONE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Bullshit