Lycan - Flesh Grinder - Breakcore Mix

Shoot the shit, and talk about whatever here.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:43 am

I"m glad you guys like the mix though. please let me know if you don't though. I'd definetly like to hear why.

Postby Neppi » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 pm

love it.

maybe slightly better than the previous mix.

still waiting for lycan-breakcore mix version 3. dooooo eeeettt!

Pwncall Member

Postby hue-e » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:22 pm

I still need to check this out... you should post it, and others on Destroyer so I can get them in the playlist.
hue-e
[ www.destroyer.net | www.usjungle.net | www.devilmusicmusic.com | www.hue-e.com - austin, tx]

**DUMPSTER DUO w/ HUE-E & ALAN**
LIVE ON www.destroyer.net/radio
EVERY TUESDAY, 6-8PM CST

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:58 am

hue-e wrote:I still need to check this out... you should post it, and others on Destroyer so I can get them in the playlist.

already up on destroyer. not seein much love over there. :(

Pwncall Member

Postby hue-e » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:01 am

what you mean, love? you want feedback?... not many people give feedback, it's mostly for you to submit your stuff to get it in the non-live playlist.

we're always looking for fresh material, we dont broadcast live shows every hour of the day, so the playlist takes over so you'd end up getting a lot of airplay out of it... seems like a lot of love if you ask me ;)
hue-e
[ www.destroyer.net | www.usjungle.net | www.devilmusicmusic.com | www.hue-e.com - austin, tx]

EVERY TUESDAY, 6-8PM CST

Pwncall Member

Postby hue-e » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:03 am

and that goes for anyone that would like their shit played to an audience out there on the intarweb.
hue-e

EVERY TUESDAY, 6-8PM CST

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:43 am

hue-e wrote:what you mean, love? you want feedback?... not many people give feedback, it's mostly for you to submit your stuff to get it in the non-live playlist.

we're always looking for fresh material, we dont broadcast live shows every hour of the day, so the playlist takes over so you'd end up getting a lot of airplay out of it... seems like a lot of love if you ask me ;)

WERD. I thought I'd see more feedback. but yea, if it's just for submissions than yea, I can understand that. and don't get me wrong, I totally appreciate that you guys would play anything I'd submit. That's really fuckin sweet! I just hope the destroyer listeners are enjoying it. Image

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:44 am

<3

Pwncall Member

Postby hue-e » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:21 pm

yeah, sometimes there's a little feedback, it's a forum... but it usually comes from one person that knows another person on the board n shit. if you hang out more, you might get more feedback ;)

also, keep in mind that we started off as a dnb/breaks station and have had a slow progression with the introduction to more breakcore and leftfield stuff. I, and quite a few other listeners love the stuff, but it's an aquired taste so you'll inevitably get some folks that will hate it... such as life.
hue-e

EVERY TUESDAY, 6-8PM CST

Maximum Pwnrdrive

Postby Lycan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:33 pm

hahah, indeed. but as long as i can spread the word.

Three Poster

Re: Lycan - Flesh Grinder - Breakcore Mix

Postby e0d9n0b5 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 pm

lost the mix in a reformat.. download link is super xtreme dead.. please please please hit me with a mirror. this mix was HUGELY influential to me... i tried PMing lycan, but he doesn't have an account here anymore?

Previous

Return to General