Star Wars!

Just say whatever you want.... spam, hate on things... whatever you want. Topics deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Moderators: PEPCORE, SweetPeaPod, BreakforceOne, JohnMerrik

Most Valuable Poster!
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Orange County CA

Star Wars!

Postby divtech » Wed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm

fuck the contest lets just talk about star wars!
( but seriously though the contest better be badass)

do you like star wars, do you hate it, why? is qui gon jin the worst character in the series or is jar-jar, what happens to the storm troopers after the death star explodes, do you watch/read any of the fan fiction, who truely ownes the star wars universe, why is george lucas?

1337 P0ZT3r
User avatar
Posts: 682
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Indiana

Postby MarkyPoo » Wed May 05, 2010 8:17 pm

I enjoy star wars. I don't love it. One of my favorite bands (xBRAINIAx) uses samples from star wars all the time and it's great. UTINI!

CoreCore Member
User avatar
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Kent

Postby BOKO91 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:17 am

I love star wars....The first three relased not so much the newer ones!

I just bought a yoda lightsaber that glows green for my nintendo WII.....Truly awesome!!!!!

Pwncall Member
User avatar
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw

Postby Gostek » Thu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm

4-6 are bellow awesome, but above good. 1 isn't shitty as 2-3.
Is L. Ron Hubbard more powerful jedi than Anakin Skywalker?
duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh

teh_pwner
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 am

Postby S2K08 » Thu May 06, 2010 2:05 pm

I ruv star wars (nearly as much as backtothefuture)

every single one them is amazing. I am OF COURSE also talking about the ewoks movies as well. fun fact: warrick davis (willow) plays wicket in all of em. well, i care. verne troyer can fuck off. anyone out there asks me, who's the best midget actor EVER? warrick davis, BAM! I missed the convention about two weeks ago cause I was broke :(

That last game that came out (possibly the force unleashed, not sure) was fierce, uber thoroughly fun + trailer for it = incredible.

I cant wait for the new ones to come out, 7, 8 and 9. thats right they're makin' em. we'll all be about forty when they come out though, but still.

apparently, in star wars, when someone dies and you dont see their dead body, they arent dead. so, bobba fett, mace windu, darth maul + anyone else that wasn't "officially" dead is gonna come back.

well I should really get back to studying now.

oh! oh! mustn't forget

wookieepedia -
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

I swear I failed a year of college cause of this site

edit: and shit! just got randomly linked to this:
Galactic Empire State of Mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyE2xExktA
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Platinum Poster!
User avatar
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Maastricht
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Fri May 07, 2010 1:43 am

use love Starwars

Until the THE PHANTOM MENACE and ATTACK OF THE CLONES...It made me vomit.
Here is the reason wy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQg ... r_embedded

http://redlettermedia.com/

The Michael Bay makes beter movies than this 1

Most Valuable Poster!
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Orange County CA

Postby divtech » Fri May 07, 2010 3:44 am

Feutus Lapdance wrote:use love Starwars

Until the THE PHANTOM MENACE and ATTACK OF THE CLONES...It made me vomit.
Here is the reason wy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQg ... r_embedded

http://redlettermedia.com/

The Michael Bay makes beter movies than this 1


haha yeah that is easily my fav movie review of all time

teh_pwner
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 am

Postby S2K08 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:38 pm

so no one else has seen the ewoks movies?
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

teh_pwner
Posts: 793
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 am

Postby S2K08 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Feutus Lapdance wrote:use love Starwars

Until the THE PHANTOM MENACE and ATTACK OF THE CLONES...It made me vomit.
Here is the reason wy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQg ... r_embedded

http://redlettermedia.com/

The Michael Bay makes beter movies than this 1


wow.

I disagree with just about everything this guy says. And I have no interest whatsoever in discussing this anymore with anyone who shares his views.

I'm normally completely against violence but I would bottle this guy.
just memes and donks these days
http://www.soundcloud.com/sherekahnn

Most Valuable Poster!
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Orange County CA

Postby divtech » Sun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm

although i did disagree with his involvement of cliche characters, you had to at least give him a well done on the criticism of a coherent plotline.

i love star wars but i hate the phantom menace, i didnt really mind the lack of characters i could connect to because, well, its a different fucking universe, maybe people act a bit different, i like things out of the emotional human norm.

i think i might like kotor 1 and 2 better than the rest of the star wars universe 8) 8) 8)

Platinum Poster!
User avatar
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Maastricht
Average track rating:
4.0/5 out of 1 votes

Postby Feutus Lapdance » Mon May 10, 2010 10:28 am

S2K08 wrote:
Feutus Lapdance wrote:use love Starwars

Until the THE PHANTOM MENACE and ATTACK OF THE CLONES...It made me vomit.
Here is the reason wy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQg ... r_embedded

http://redlettermedia.com/

The Michael Bay makes beter movies than this 1


wow.

I disagree with just about everything this guy says. And I have no interest whatsoever in discussing this anymore with anyone who shares his views.

I'm normally completely against violence but I would bottle this guy.


Jou are completely against violence....but jou love StarWars. Is this not a Contradiction??

:D

Three Poster
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 am

Postby Nixis » Sun May 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I only love chewbacca :/

1337 P0ZT3r
User avatar
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Tri-State

Postby SweetPeaPod » Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

S2K08 wrote:so no one else has seen the ewoks movies?

yeah, yeah... funny, my boy and i snuck into one of the starwars movies that came out in the past two years... don't recall which one 'cause i fell asleep 3 mins into it.... i def loved the movies as a kid.... thought his idea to flip-flop movie sequence kinda fucked it up for me.
ewoks rule

Member
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 am

Postby BluEater » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 am

The Death Star on my Neck as A Tattoo.. What Ya Think??

Member
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Tromaville

Postby JonnyRotic » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 pm

The Wars are second only to Evil Dead II.
Image
RAVE YO' CUNT!!

Next

Return to Bullshit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests